Accor is a leading hospitality company which owns, manages and franchises hotels, resorts and vacation properties world-wide. And of course, they offer lodging experiences for a huge number of customers. The introduction and rebrand of Accor Live Limitless has enabled Accor to build loyalty and retain customer base. In this blog post, I will clarify What is All Accor Live Limitless? All Accor membership benefits and Review about this loyalty program.
1. What is All Accor Live Limitless?
1.1. What is All Accor Live Limitless?
Accor Live Limitless (formerly Le Club Accor Hotels) is a loyalty program of Accor Hotels. Just like other hotel loyalty programs, All member can earn points and nights for hotel booking and enjoy exclusive privileges.
Besides ALL, Accor Hotels also has a paid membership – Accor Plus. I will tell you about Accor Plus in other posts as this post will be centralized in All Accor.
1.2. All Accor hotel brands
Accor Hotels has a total of 34 brands that range from luxury to economy (and the number is still increasing). This means that once you become an ALL Accor member, you can enjoy all the benefits from 34 brands.
You can find the list of Accor brand below:
- Luxury: Sofitel, Sofitel Legend, SO/, SLS, Raffles, Banyan Tree, Fairmont, Orient Express, Faena, Delano, Emblems Collection, Rixos, Morgans Originals
- Premium: MGallery, Movenpik, Pullman, Grand Mercure, Swissôtel, Angsana, 21c Museum Hotels, 25 Hours, Art Series, Mondrian, Peppers, The Sebel, Hyde, Mantis
- Midscale: Novotel, Mercure, Tribe, Mantra, Mama Shelter, Aparthotel Adagio, Hyde, Mantis
- Economy: ibis, ibis budget, ibis styles, hotelF1, greet, BreakFree, Adagio access, Jo&Joe
2. All Accor membership benefits
2.1. Accor All status
There are 5 status for Accor All membership: Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond. You can find the information for each status below:
- Classic: As soon as you join
- Silver: From 10 nights or 2000 status points (800€ spent)
- Gold: From 30 nights or 7000 status points (2,800€ spent)
- Platinum: From 10 nights or 2000 status points (5,600€ spent)
- Diamond: From 26000 status points
2.2. All Accor benefits
You can find the complete list for All Accor benefits on ALL websites. Here is my short summary of ALL Accor benefits (I will highlight the most outstanding benefit for each level)
- Members’ rate
- Free Wifi
- Exclusive offers
- Partner benefits
- All the benefits of Classic status
- Welcome Drink
- Priority Welcome
- Late check-out
- All the benefits of Silver status
- Guaranteed room availability
- Room Upgrade
- Early check-in or late check-out
- All the benefits of Gold status
- Suite Night Upgrade
- Access to the Executive Lounge
- Premium Wi-Fi
- All the benefits of Platinum status
- Free breakfast on weekends
- Dining & Spa Rewards
- Free Gold status for the person of your choice
3. All Accor Terms and Conditions
3.1. How to join All Accor membership
Of course, it is complimentary to join All Accor. There are some ways to join:
- Online: Fill in your registration form, and make sure to select the ALL – Accor Live Limitless program. The membership details will be sent to your email once the submit button is clicked.
- At the hotel: The reception will invite you to join the program upon check-in.
3.2. How to earn All Accor points
There is a couple of ways to earn All Accor points, namely:
- Staying in hotels or resorts
- Dining in hotels or resorts
Unlike many loyalty programs (IHG or Hilton), it is unable to buy rewards points. As long as you earn points at least once every 12 months, your Accor rewards points will not be expired.
3.3. How to use All Accor point
You can use points for multi purposes, including:
- Use points to deduct hotel stay: 2,000 Rewards points = €40
- Use for others spends in the hotel
- Transfer to frequent flyer partners
4. All Accor Review
4.1. Is All Accor legit?
When seeing many benefits with barely no cost. Everyone would question “Is All Accor legit or not”. So why should a big brand scam their customers?
Moreover, with the rising competition from all hotel and resort brands in the world, hotel brands do everything to get more customers. Accor can do nothing but join the competition.
And it’s no strange that All Accor was listed to be one of the best hotel loyalty programs for every traveler U.S News.
4.2. All Accor Review
Once joining All Accor, you are able to unlock the benefits of more than 5100 hotels across 34 brands. The outstanding number of properties around the world makes Accor outweigh other hotel brands.
Moreover, Accor has a wide variety of partnerships in which All members can take full advantage from airlines,mobility to bank.
However, it is easy to mislead between Accor and Accor Plus as they have different benefits, especially in terms of dining.
Me and my friends hang out for an afternoon tea at Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi. At first, I thought that it would be some discount for ALL, but it was actually only discounts for All Accor Plus. And the staff was caring and attentive to explain the difference to me.
4.3. ALL Accor vs IHG One Rewards
Put IHG One Rewards and ALL Accor in comparison. IHG One Rewards is better than ALL Accor to some extent.
IHG One Rewards offers even the base level member free late check-out to 2 pm (subject to availability). This is the most valuable benefit for any tourists.
However, for higher levels, All Accor shows spectacular advantages. For example, Platinum members can give the Free Gold status for the person of your choice.
5. Summary: All Accor Review – What is All Accor Live Limitless & All Accor membership benefits?
5.1. Tips for ALL Accor member
– Always book your hotel stays in All Accor website as they will guarantee exclusive rates for members (which is cheaper than on OTAs including Booking.com and Agoda).
– Always present your ALL Accor member card upon check-in as Accor will have SOP for welcoming members.
Accor Live Limitless is one of the best loyalty programs for tourists. Join All Accor now and start unlocking unlimited benefits.
If you need any further information, kindly see other posts:
– MUST-USE WEBSITE TO PLAN YOUR NEXT TRIP –